MBA Co-producing with Europe
Recognized in the audiovisual and cinema field for having trained more than 6000 professionals, CEFPF encourages foreign producers to co-produce in Europe by offering them the necessary tools for synchronization.
The « Co-producing with Europe » MBA is not only a course intended to help students acquire a common skills base needed by European producers but also offers each student the opportunity to be coached on their own co-production project (feature film, TV series, documentary) with one or more European countries.
The CEFPF’s objective is to develop a European network of participants over the 3 years of the program.
Designed for producers who have at least 5 years of experience or recent BA/MA graduates (in finance, marketing, business, etc.), the MBA “Co-producing with Europe” is a program adapted for experienced professionals who wish to boost their careers and develop international skills.
An innovative approach to e-learning for distance participants
- Asynchronous e-learning modules for conferences and lectures
- Personalized online coaching for practical work.
The objective of the MBA program:
The MBA “Co-producing with Europe” is a training program designed by professionals for professionals. Each producer learns the necessary artistic, economic, legal, regulatory and business rules for successful co-production with a European partner and benefits from personalized classroom teaching or e-learning for developing their own audiovisual project.
The main strengths of the MBA program:
– Teaching by renowned experts
– Master classes with professionals, M. A. E. (European Audiovisual Mornings)
– Possibility of an official internship in a European production company
Additional benefits of taking part in the MBA program:
– Festival accreditation (Cannes, Sunny Side of the Doc…)
– Privileged access to one of the movie theaters of the Europa Cinema network
– Trade union (AFPF) membership
– Privileged access to the « Cinémathèque » and the « Forum des Images »
– Initial education (BA or MA)
– Continuing education (at least 5 years of experience in production)
– Recognition of prior experience and learning
The MBA is in the process of registration at the National Directory of Professional Certification
Paris (20th arrondissement)
asynchronous e-learning & online coaching
Submit your candidature